Monday, April 23, 2012

Playing at the Park

Today was the first day in a week or so, that it was nice outside and we REALLY needed to get outside to play.
                                                    
E and I had an awesome time at Central Park.  I continue to be in awe of how kids play together at a playground.  One kid sees another kid playing and they are like ants on sugar.  They all run around together like they have been friends forever.  If one of the kids wants to play something different, they just find another friend to play with and no feelings get hurt.  
They are also willing to share anything that they have brought with them to the park, their water, their mom, etc. 

Oh, the joys to be in the 3-5 year old age group.  Don't get me wrong, I am under no delusion that this scenario will continue as E grows up.  I know that kids can be cruel, but I will enjoy this moment as long as I can!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment