Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kick Buttowski

E's favorite show on tv right now is Kick Buttowski.  When I first heard the name of this show, I wasn't sure if I liked the sound of it.  It's on Disney XD, so it shouldn't be too bad right?  But Disney does make mistakes every now and then.  Don't get me wrong, I love everything Disney, but really-Kick Buttowski?  E started watching the show with Joe one day-yes, I am throwing his dad under the bus here.

Kick Buttowski is about a boy who is like Evil Knievel.  He is a risk taker who does lots of crazy stunts with his sidekick Gunther.  E is now starting to take after Kick.  He really wants a skateboard just like Kick has.  I am not ready to get him a skateboard yet, but he still finds a way to be like Kick.




E had a great time being Kick and the show is actually pretty cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment