Friday, September 9, 2011

3


This was me three years ago.  I felt as big as a HOUSE!  I couldn't wait to meet the little boy that was growing inside of me and busting to get out.


He arrived at 10:30am on September 10th, 2008 weighing 8lbs, 9ozs and 21 inches long.  That was the second happiest day of my life, the first was my wedding day when I married the man of my dreams.



We have come a long way from this day to where we are today....

Our baby is turning 3 today!
E-
What a year this has been.  Some people say that two's are terrible, but I thought that they were wonderful.  Don't get me wrong, some moments I wanted to pull my hair out, but I am honored to be your mother.  It has been so much fun to watch you grow and learn over the last year.  You became a "preschooler", you are no longer wearing diapers, you are the "class clown", you are so observant of your environment, you talk about things that I don't think that you would understand.  We did so much as a family this year, we went on our first camping trip as a family, we went on a week long fishing trip, you caught your first fish, again you went to many agility trials, you went to your first "dog" class, and we made so many more memories that I hold so dear.

Your dad and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring.  We are so proud to be your parents!  We love you with all of our hearts!  Happy 3rd Birthday to our Happy Boy!

Love, Mom and Dad  

No comments:

Post a Comment