Monday, July 25, 2011

List Your Blessings

I drove by a church today and they had a message on their electronic message board-yes, they had an electronic message board out front.  Anyways, the message board gave out an assignment for the week-the assignment was to make a list of your blessings.  So here you go...

  • I am blessed to be married to a wonderful man who I can't wait to spend each day with
  • I am blessed with a son who is healthy, loving and joyful
  • I am blessed to have supportive and involved parents
  • I am blessed to have amazing in-laws
  • I am blessed to work with great co-workers and work at a great company
  • I am blessed with great friends
  • I am blessed to have three awesome dogs who remind me to take time and enjoy life
  • I am blessed with nieces and nephews
  • I am blessed with a roof over my head and food in my cupboards
  • I am blessed to live in a free country

I am blessed to have so much and I hope that I can be a blessing on someone else's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment